Hallmark Kia At-Home Services
We are open!
Although the country is currently being faced with an extremely unusual circumstance, transportation is still being considered an essential need. For that reason,Hallmark Kia will remain open.
First and foremost, we would like to thank each and every one of our customers for their continued support throughout this unprecedented time. You will be pleased to hear that Hallmark Kia is taking extreme measures in an effort to keep both you, our valued customer, and our employees safe and healthy as possible while also continuing to provide a high level of service. These measures include:
- Educating our staff on (COVID-19) and posting safety guides from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on best practices to keep an extra clean work environment.
- Our cleaning company has increased efforts to disinfect all facilities each night.
- Our staff is periodically disinfecting all door handles, desks, etc. throughout the workday.
- We will be wiping down steering wheels before and after repairs while using protective covers.
- Our staff has been notified not to shake hands with fellow employees or customers during this time.
- Employees are being encouraged to wear gloves before entering customer vehicles, whether for Service or Sales. We also encourage our customers to also wear gloves before test driving our vehicle.
- Rental and loaner vehicles are being disinfected upon return from every use.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home if they exhibit any type of acute respiratory symptoms, test positive for COVID-19, or have come in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19. The same applies to our customers.
We Also Offer At-Home Test Drives Near Flowood
If you don’t feel comfortable visiting our dealership, please don’t hesitate to give us a call and we’ll do our absolute best to accommodate your needs. Here at Hallmark Kia, we even offer at-home test drives, where we will bring the vehicle you are interested in directly to your home!
Additionally, If your vehicle needs service, whether it’s a simple oil change or a major repair, please call our Kia service department and we will schedule pick up and redeliver your vehicle when the repair or maintenance is complete!
Thank you again for all your support and if you should have any questions at all please, please feel free to contact our Flowood area Kia dealer today.