2019 Kia Optima Reviews
From the clever Kia Optima interior to the top-notch safety scores, is it any surprise that the 2019 Kia Optima reviews are heaping praise upon the latest model? While the Optima has always been a popular choice with Madison commuters and Branson families, the new Kia Optima introduces more upscale features and more innovative technology than ever before.
Praise for the 2019 Kia Optima
Take a look at what prominent critics are saying about the new 2019 Kia Optima. From upscale interior features and design, to powerful performance and supreme handling, there are plenty of things to talk about with the new Kia Optima:
- U.S. News & World Report: “The interior looks great, feels upscale, and features two rows of spacious seats. This Kia also has above-average trunk space. Plenty of active safety features come standard, as does an intuitive infotainment system.”
- CNET:”Behind the wheel, the Optima feels luxury-inspired, too. The low amount of noise, vibration and harshness approaches a premium level even if the ride quality feels more mainstream on the bumpiest roads.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “And now, for 2019, the Optima is even better, blessed with some standard advanced safety technologies that complement its slick style and outstanding powertrain warranty.”
More Standout Features of the Kia Optima
Across the board, critics adore the stylish good looks of the updated Kia Optima. But it’s just its sharp exterior that draws praise. There are plenty of other standout features, tech, and talking points that helped impress critics, and consumers, when testing the 2019 Kia Optima:
- Quiet cabin
- Spacious interior
- Available features like Harman Kardon sound systems and leather-perforated seating
- Well-appointed interior and easy-to-use infotainment center
- Excellent safety features like Lane Departure Warning and Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Stellar performance
- Top safety ratings
Inside and out, there are plenty of head-turning design elements and quality-of-life features to enhance your drive around Brandon. All these excellent features at a starting MSRP of just $22,900. Once you experience this vehicle for yourself, you’ll understand what all the fuss is about.
Learn More with Wilson KIA
Interested in trying out the 2019 Kia Optima for yourself? Contact us at Wilson KIA, near Lakeland and Ridgeland, to get behind the wheel! We also have a fantastic service and parts department, so feel free to stop by for your maintenance appointment. To continue your research, you ought to compare the Kia Optima to a top competitor like the Toyota Camry! You can also see what critics are saying in these 2019 Sportage reviews.
More From Wilson Kia
The 2019 Kia Sorento configurations have it all, and with price points ranging from $26,290 MSRP to $44,690 MSRP, this three-row Kia SUV will appeal to just about everyone! Take a closer look at the new Kia Sorento trim levels with Wilson Kia, and then visit our Flowood, MS dealership to find the model that’s right…
Drivers near Jackson love the capable and distinctive Kia Soul, and for the new model year, it’s offering more than ever before. The 2020 Kia Soul mpg maxes out at 29 mpg city, 35 mpg highway, and 31 mpg in combined settings, so it’s easy to save when you’re cruising around town in this stylish…
Many people recognize the benefits of all-wheel drive, and it’s hard to resist the unique personality of the 2020 Kia Soul! For this reason, many of our friends and neighbors have wondered, “Is the Kia Soul all-wheel drive?” Unfortunately, there is no Kia Soul AWD available for purchase this year–but that doesn’t mean you should…