2019 Kia Optima Reviews
From the clever Kia Optima interior to the top-notch safety scores, is it any surprise that the 2019 Kia Optima reviews are heaping praise upon the latest model? While the Optima has always been a popular choice with Madison commuters and Branson families, the new Kia Optima introduces more upscale features and more innovative technology than ever before.
Praise for the 2019 Kia Optima
Take a look at what prominent critics are saying about the new 2019 Kia Optima. From upscale interior features and design, to powerful performance and supreme handling, there are plenty of things to talk about with the new Kia Optima:
- U.S. News & World Report: “The interior looks great, feels upscale, and features two rows of spacious seats. This Kia also has above-average trunk space. Plenty of active safety features come standard, as does an intuitive infotainment system.”
- CNET:”Behind the wheel, the Optima feels luxury-inspired, too. The low amount of noise, vibration and harshness approaches a premium level even if the ride quality feels more mainstream on the bumpiest roads.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “And now, for 2019, the Optima is even better, blessed with some standard advanced safety technologies that complement its slick style and outstanding powertrain warranty.”
More Standout Features of the Kia Optima
Across the board, critics adore the stylish good looks of the updated Kia Optima. But it’s just its sharp exterior that draws praise. There are plenty of other standout features, tech, and talking points that helped impress critics, and consumers, when testing the 2019 Kia Optima:
- Quiet cabin
- Spacious interior
- Available features like Harman Kardon sound systems and leather-perforated seating
- Well-appointed interior and easy-to-use infotainment center
- Excellent safety features like Lane Departure Warning and Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Stellar performance
- Top safety ratings
Inside and out, there are plenty of head-turning design elements and quality-of-life features to enhance your drive around Brandon. All these excellent features at a starting MSRP of just $22,900. Once you experience this vehicle for yourself, you’ll understand what all the fuss is about.
Learn More with Wilson KIA
Interested in trying out the 2019 Kia Optima for yourself? Contact us at Wilson KIA, near Lakeland and Ridgeland, to get behind the wheel! We also have a fantastic service and parts department, so feel free to stop by for your maintenance appointment. To continue your research, you ought to compare the Kia Optima to a top competitor like the Toyota Camry or check out the 2019 Optima trims in-depth! You can also see what critics are saying in these 2019 Sportage reviews.
More From Wilson Kia
Boasting sporty performance and intelligent innovation, the 2020 Kia Optima was already impressing Jackson drivers. Now, with the range of Kia Optima colors, drivers looking for their next new sedan will be able to personalize their car to show their personality. Learn more about the Kia colors with Wilson Kia below! Kia Optima InventoryFinance Center Kia…
The 2020 Kia Telluride has been generating a lot of buzz even before it hit the market. When you see all that it has to offer for Jackson drivers, it’s not hard to see why it has been getting attention from Brandon drivers and industry experts alike. The 2020 Kia Telluride is well-equipped with innovative…
Flowood drivers who want to upgrade their 2020 Kia Soul with exciting new aftermarket accessory options such as additional technology features, a sharper exterior look, or even a more appealing interior can enlist the help of our parts department here at Wilson Kia. Let’s look at some of the more exciting accessory options below that are…