2019 Kia Sorento Configurations
The 2019 Kia Sorento configurations have it all, and with price points ranging from $26,290 MSRP to $44,690 MSRP, this three-row Kia SUV will appeal to just about everyone! Take a closer look at the new Kia Sorento trim levels with Wilson Kia, and then visit our Flowood, MS dealership to find the model that’s right for you!
What Are the Kia Sorento Trim Levels?
For this model year, there are seven distinct Kia Sorento trim levels. Since each includes a wide variety of exciting standout amenities, it’s easy to strike a balance between savings and desirable features. Here, we’ve listed the base price for each of the Sorento trims:
- Kia Sorento L – $26,290 MSRP
- Kia Sorento LX – $27,650 MSRP
- Kia Sorento LX V6 – $31,290 MSRP
- Kia Sorento S V6 – $32,690 MSRP
- Kia Sorento EX V6 – $35,590 MSRP
- Kia Sorento SX – $39,990 MSRP
- Kia Sorento SX Limited – $44,690 MSRP
Pricing is just one of the areas where the Sorento has an advantage over top competitors like the Honda Pilot.
Performance for Every Drive, With Every Sorento Trim
With two compelling engine options to choose from, you’ll be able to enjoy a satisfying performance on all your drives around Madison and Meridian. Find out what to expect from each:
- 2.4-Liter DOHC 16-Valve I4 – Standard on Sorento L and Sorento LX
- 185 hp, 178 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city, 29 mpg highway
- Paired with 6-speed automatic transmission
- Up to 2,000 pounds in towing capacity
- 3.3-Liter DOHC 24-Valve V6 – Standard on LX V6, S V6, EX V6, SX, and SX Limited
- 290 hp, 252 lb-ft of torque
- 19 mpg city, 26 mpg highway
- Paired with 8-speed automatic transmission
- Up to 3,500 pounds in towing capacity
Standard Features in the Kia Sorento Configurations
No matter which Kia Sorento trim level you select, you’ll receive a full complement of standard entertainment, convenience, and safety features. Even in the base configuration, these include Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay™, a rearview camera, split-folding rear seats, and much more.
Interested in pursuing one of the high-end Kia Sorento configurations? You don’t have to choose a fully-upgraded Kia SUV in order to find a wide variety of compelling, luxurious technologies. Here, we’ve chosen to mention just a few of the available highlights:
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather Seat Trim
- LED Map and Room Lights
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror w/ HomeLink®
- UVO eServices w/ Voice-Command Navigation System, 8″ Color Touch-Screen Display, SiriusXM® Traffic and HD Radio™
- Harman/Kardon® 10-Speaker Surround Sound Audio w/ Clari-Fi™, External Amplifier & Subwoofer
Your Chosen Kia Sorento Awaits!
Now that you’ve had a chance to explore some basic information on the 2019 Kia Sorento configurations, why don’t you visit us and see what each model is bringing to the roads near you? We’re just a short drive from Jackson, so don’t wait to find a new Kia Sorento for sale near you. Interested in a Kia Sorento lease? Don’t miss our special offers.
More About the Kia Sorento
The 2019 Kia Sorento configurations have it all, and with price points ranging from $26,290 MSRP to $44,690 MSRP, this three-row Kia SUV will appeal to just about everyone! Take a closer look at the new Kia Sorento trim levels with Wilson Kia, and then visit our Flowood, MS dealership to find the model that’s right…
Size Matters? – Which KIA SUV has the Most Cargo Space? Here’s the Size Breakdown. The 2019 Kia Sedona Obviously, a mini van is going to have the largest cargo space available. The Sedona can seat up to seven passengers leaving 33.9 cu-ft. of space behind the third row alone! Then, space can be expanded…
The 2019 Kia Sorento went through some minor updates, which included adding a 3rd-row seat, new wheel designs, and making smartphone connectivity standard. Inside this vehicle, you’ll find comfortable seating, plenty of room for groceries or luggage, and updated automotive technology to enjoy on drives around Jackson. Sorento Model Details View Sorento Inventory Top 5…