2021 Kia K5 Interior
Flowood drivers seem to be impressed with thenew Kia K5. So are we. What really impresses us is the gorgeous 2021 Kia K5. The 2021 Kia Optima K5 interior is comfortably spacious and is packed with awesome features. Let’s delve into the details.
2021 Kia K5 Interior: Cutting-Edge Technology
The Kia Optima K5 interior is equipped with the latest technology and connectivity features. Would you like to control some features of your car remotely? How about syncing your smartphone? No problem. Here are just a few of the technology features you’ll find inside the new Kia K5:
- Kia UVO– This subscription-based infotainment system includes high-tech features such as remote start, Find My Car tracking, Roadside Assistance, remote climate control, and much more!
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™– Connect your smartphone to your Kia K5 and always stay in-the-know while on-the-go.
- Touchscreen Display–8-inch Touchscreen Display with a Rear View Monitor. You can also upgrade to a 10-25-inch Touchscreen with Navigation.
- Sound Systems–Standard 6-speaker sound system and an available 12-speaker Bose audio system.
2021 Kia K5 Interior: Cargo and Passenger Space Dimensions
The new Kia Optima K5 interior is more than enough space for your passengers and cargo. So, load up those groceries and the kids. You’ve got the room! Check out the Kia K5 interior dimensions, below:
- Head Room: Front/Rear without Panoramic Sunroof – 40.2/37.8 inches
- Shoulder Room: Front/Rear – 58.0/56.1 inches
- Hip Room: Front/Rear – 56.6/56.6 inches
- Leg Room: Front/Rear – 46.1/35.2 inches
- Total Interior Volume – 121.3 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume – 105.3 cubic feet
- Cargo volume – 16.0 cubic feet
2021 Kia K5 Interior: State-of-the-Art Features
The new Kia K5 Optima interior comes packed to the gills with great features that are sure to make your Jackson commute safer and more enjoyable. Here are just some of those features:
- Remote starting
- Remote climate control
- Find My Car tracking
- Driver-centric cockpit
- Bose Premium Surround Sound system with 12 speakers
- Ultra-Lux Panorama sunroof
- Heated and ventilated front power seats
- 10.25-inch touch screen w/navigation
- Standard wireless Apple CarPlay®
- Standard wireless Android Auto™
- Smart Cruise Control with Highway Driving Assist
- Standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance technology
- Junction Turning Accident Avoidance ability
Come See the Kia K5 at Wilson Kia
Browse our site to see the Kia K5 and other fine Kia automobiles available right now from Wilson Kia. You can browse our entire inventory online. But that’s not all you can do. You can also check out ourmonthly specials andvalue your trade. Our dealership is just a short drive away from both Brandon and Ridgeland so contact us today!
More from Wilson Kia
When you choose to drive a 2022 Kia Soul you’re already making a bold style statement on Jackson streets. With the Kia Soul exterior colors and Kia Soul interior colors you can even further customize your SUV and make it your own. With nine Kia Soul exterior colors, you have one more option than…
Not only does the 2021 Kia Forte allow you to take thrilling performance of the streets of Jackson at an affordable price, but the Kia Forte fuel economy makes sure your bank account isn’t going into keeping your tank full. As highlighted by the EPA-estimated fuel economy, you can get up to 41 miles per…
When you want a powerful yet efficient SUV that can get you, your crew, and a small camper, boat, or trailer out of Jackson, take a look at the 2022 Kia Sportage towing capacity. When properly equipped the Kia Sportage towing capacity reaches up to 2,000 pounds. That’s just powerful enough to handle small…