2021 Kia Sorento Interior
With an all-new design for 2021, the new Kia Sorento interior features the latest in technology and comfort, without sacrificing the Kia Sorento cargo space that has long made this a favorite SUV among Jackson drivers. Enjoy metal and wood accents with an available 12.3-inch fully digital touch screen and an instrument panel that can be customized to fit the way you drive in Brandon. Take a look at the Kia Sorento dimensions, interior features, and Kia Sorento cargo space dimensions with Wilson Kia, then contact us to schedule a time to see it in person during your test drive.
Interior Kia Sorento Dimensions
Long days of driving from Ridgeland take on a new level of comfort with the ample Kia Sorento dimensions. To get the most of your Kia Sorento cargo space you can fold down the second and third rows. Or put up the rear seats in seconds for additional seating. Take a look at the Kia Sorento dimensions:
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd Row) — 40.3/39.1/36.8 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd Row) — 41.4/41.7/29.6 inches
Kia Sorento Cargo Space
With concealed cargo storage and an available roll-over cargo cover, you’ll be able to make the most of the Kia Sorento cargo space, which is plentiful and versatile from the start. Here’s how much room you’ll have for hauling everything from sports gear to groceries and more with the Kia Sorento cargo space dimensions:
Kia Sorento Cargo Space Dimensions
- Cargo Volume To Row 3 — 38.4 cubic feet
- Max Cargo Volume — 75.5 cubic feet
Standard Kia Sorento Interior Features
No matter which trim level you choose your Kia Sorento will come standard with YES Essential cloth upholstered seats for extra durability, along with all the connectivity you need thanks to Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ for navigation and safer communication when you’re behind the wheel. Other standard features include:
- Third-Row Seating — The Sorento comfortably seats seven passengers, but 50/50 split-folding third-row seats allow you to customize your Kia Sorento cargo space dimensions and seating layout.
- Smart Power Liftgate — No need to juggle what you’re carrying, thanks to the power liftgate that automatically opens when the system detects your Kia Smart Key. Use the dual-level cargo floor to stow tall items or to conceal valuables.
- Excursion Accessories — Bring your gear everywhere, thanks to roof rail attachments like a bike rack and rooftop cargo box.
Get Into a 2021 Kia Sorento at Wilson Kia
More From Wilson Kia
When you choose to drive a 2022 Kia Soul you’re already making a bold style statement on Jackson streets. With the Kia Soul exterior colors and Kia Soul interior colors you can even further customize your SUV and make it your own. With nine Kia Soul exterior colors, you have one more option than…
Not only does the 2021 Kia Forte allow you to take thrilling performance of the streets of Jackson at an affordable price, but the Kia Forte fuel economy makes sure your bank account isn’t going into keeping your tank full. As highlighted by the EPA-estimated fuel economy, you can get up to 41 miles per…
When you want a powerful yet efficient SUV that can get you, your crew, and a small camper, boat, or trailer out of Jackson, take a look at the 2022 Kia Sportage towing capacity. When properly equipped the Kia Sportage towing capacity reaches up to 2,000 pounds. That’s just powerful enough to handle small…