How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 Kia K5 Get?
With its striking profile and sporty good looks, you might find yourself wondering how many miles per gallon the 2023 Kia K5 gets, and if the 2023 Kia K5 is fuel efficient. When properly equipped, the 2023 Kia K5 can get up to an EPA-estimated of 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway. Even its sportiest configuration gets 25 mpg city/34 mpg highway. Take a closer look at this surprisingly efficient sedan, then shop the new Kia K5 inventory at Wilson KIA.
2023 Kia K5 MPG and Engine Specs
The five Kia K5 trim levels offer something for a variety of Jackson driving styles. With two turbocharged engine options and models available with all-wheel drive or front-wheel drive, there is a little bit of difference among the Kia K5 gas mileage by trim levels:
- 2023 Kia K5 LXS FWD w/ Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder Engine: —EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- 2023 Kia K5 GT-Line FWD w/ Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder Engine: —EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- 2023 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD w/ Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder Engine: —EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/33 mpg highway
- 2023 Kia K5 EX w/ Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder Engine: — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- 2023 Kia K5 GT w/ Turbocharged 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: — EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/32 mpg highway
2023 Kia K5 Gas Mileage-Enhancing Features
If you’re looking for the optimal Kia K5 gas mileage in Brandon, there are some features you can choose and some that come standard that will help you get more bang for your fuel buck no matter where you go in the Ridgeland area. They include:
- Front-Wheel Drive: FWD allows for capable traction while using less gas than four-wheel drive systems. The mild Flowood winters don’t demand AWD, but it can definitely amp up your ride!
- Drive Mode Select: Set the driving mode you feel comfortable with as you choose from fuel-saving Eco, Sport, Sport+ (with Launch Control), Comfort, automatically adjustable Smart or even create your own custom style!
- Idle Stop and Go (ISG): Kia’s ISG system automatically shuts off the engine when your vehicle comes to a stop, then immediately starts again when you need to drive.
Staying up to date on your K5 maintenance can help you get improved Kia K5 gas mileage. Your engine won’t have to work as hard when it’s in its best possible condition. So, keep on top of your maintenance appointments and watch the MPGs rack up!
Test Drive the Fuel-Efficient Kia K5 in Flowood
While the 2023 Kia K5 is fuel-efficient, you might not believe it when you’re behind the wheel! See what the K5 has to offer on the road with a test drive at Wilson KIA, or learn more about the K5 and other Kia models and features—visit our Kia research hub.
More from Wilson KIA
The 2024 Kia Sportage is a fusion of robust performance, advanced features, and elegant design. This subcompact SUV ensures an excellent driving experience and offers leading cargo space and rear-seat legroom. Explore the unique traits of each 2024 Kia Sportage trim and redefine your driving experience in Jackson and Brandon. Explore all the Kia…
Experience the perfect blend of efficiency and style as you navigate the lively streets of Jackson in the 2024 Kia Forte. This sedan sets new standards for fuel economy and is celebrated for its exceptional gas mileage, reaching an impressive 41 MPG. Whether you’re casually cruising through city avenues or embarking on a highway…
The Kia SUV that Jackson drivers trust year after year is the Kia Sportage. Why does the Sportage endure as a popular favorite for many drivers? The Kia Sportage interior is one of the top reasons! The blend of cargo space, legroom, and state-of-the-art features makes it an irresistible vehicle. The 2024 model year…