2024 Kia Carnival Changes: What’s New?
The 2024 Kia Carnival is here, and Ridgeland-area drivers can’t wait to get a closer look! After all, the Carnival is spacious, capable and stylish—and other minivans just can’t keep up. Although there has not been a comprehensive 2024 Kia Carnival redesign, there are a few 2024 Kia Carnival changes that potential buyers should be aware of. This guide shows you exactly what to expect before you get behind the wheel!
What’s New for the 2024 Kia Carnival?
Year after year, the Kia Carnival exceeds consumer expectations. 2024 is no different, even though this model carries over from the previous year with only minor changes.
- The 2024 Kia Carnival EX no longer comes equipped with auto up/down power windows.
- In place of this feature, the EX now includes a power-operated liftgate.
2024 Kia Carnival Redesign: What to Expect
Although there are only minor differences between the 2024 Kia Carnival and the 2023 Kia Carnival, this minivan is far ahead of the curve. Here’s what you need to know about the current model:
- Performance: The 2024 Carnival features a 3.5-liter V6 engine with 290 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. Front-wheel drive is standard across the lineup, and you’ll get up to 26 mpg on the highways near Jackson and Brandon.
- Space & Versatility: Kia says that the Carnival offers best-in-class cargo space and passenger volume, and it’s hard to argue with the numbers. At maximum, the Carnival can stow up to 145.1 cubic feet of cargo. It can seat either six or seven passengers, and even the third row has more than 35 inches of legroom.
- Safety: No family vehicle is complete without a suite of the latest safety and driver assistance features—and the new Carnival includes 14 such technologies as standard. Be on the lookout for Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist, and so much more.
- Infotainment: Choose between the standard 8-inch touchscreen—with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto—or upgrade with two 12.3 inch displays: one for the driver and one for the feature controls. A Rear Entertainment System is optional, and with up to nine USB ports spread across the cabin, everyone can keep their devices charged on the go.
Test Drive the 2024 Kia Carnival Today!
You’ve seen what’s new for the 2024 Kia Carnival, and if you’re ready to get behind the wheel, all you have to do is let us know! Our Flowood dealership is easy to reach from anywhere in the region, and we have Carnival offers and incentives that no shopper should overlook. Check out the Kia Carnival maintenance schedule to get ready for ownership, and value your trade-in online!
More from Wilson KIA
The 2024 Kia Sportage is a fusion of robust performance, advanced features, and elegant design. This subcompact SUV ensures an excellent driving experience and offers leading cargo space and rear-seat legroom. Explore the unique traits of each 2024 Kia Sportage trim and redefine your driving experience in Jackson and Brandon. Explore all the Kia…
Experience the perfect blend of efficiency and style as you navigate the lively streets of Jackson in the 2024 Kia Forte. This sedan sets new standards for fuel economy and is celebrated for its exceptional gas mileage, reaching an impressive 41 MPG. Whether you’re casually cruising through city avenues or embarking on a highway…
The Kia SUV that Jackson drivers trust year after year is the Kia Sportage. Why does the Sportage endure as a popular favorite for many drivers? The Kia Sportage interior is one of the top reasons! The blend of cargo space, legroom, and state-of-the-art features makes it an irresistible vehicle. The 2024 model year…