Compare Kia SUVs
Shopping for a Kia SUV that fits all your needs? At Wilson Kia, you’ll find a wide range of options for your Brandon drives. Learn more below, and see how the Kia Soul, Kia Sportage, Kia Sorento, and Kia Niro match up against each other.
The stylish 2019 Kia Soul is a crossover that offers plenty of features across its many trim levels. Some highlights include:
- On the base trim, get up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway fuel economy alongside a 6-speed automatic transmission
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats and a touch-screen display come standard
- Fold down the rear seats for up to 61.3 cubic feet of cargo space
- Key safety features like Brake Assist System (BAS) and a Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Although it is not available with all-wheel drive, it’s still a smart choice for our neighbors near Flowood.
Packing together high tech hybrid systems along with great standard features and available advanced active safety features, the 2018 Kia Niro is the total package. Some of the standout features include:
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity come standard
- Base Kia Niro FE trim gets 52 mpg city/49 mpg highway fuel economy
- Available Smart Cruise Control (SCC) and Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- A dual-clutch automatic transmission with Parallel Hybrid System and regenerative braking
Both the Kia Niro and Kia Soul have similar cargo and passenger space, but the Niro is more efficient with it’s hybrid engine.
The 2019 Kia Sportage can offer you all-wheel drive, high tech features, and a range of engine options:
- Each trim level offers 129.3 cubic feet of interior volume
- An available 2.0L turbocharged engine with 240 hp
- Dynamax™ all-wheel drive and locking center differential are available
- Front-wheel drive LX trim achieves 23 mpg city/30 mpg highway fuel economy
While the Niro offers superior fuel economy, the Sportage offers better performance and all-wheel drive options. If you tend to drive on slick or uneven roads around Brandon, the Sportage and Sorento are both great options.
If you want a three-row SUV with excellent performance for your Jackson drives, look towards the 2019 Kia Sorento. With the Sorento, you can expect:
- 154.2 cubic feet of passenger volume and 73 cubic feet of cargo room Available V6 engine with 290 hp and 242 lb-ft of torque
- An available V6 engine with 290 hp and 242 lb-ft of torque
- Available Dynamax™ all-wheel drive with locking center differential and Torque Vectoring Corner Control (TVCC)
- All-wheel drive allows for 5,000 pounds of towing capacity
For larger families, the Sorento is a great option, with seating for 7. It also has the ability to haul a hefty trailer or go off the beaten path. Compare the Kia Sorento vs. Honda Pilot to see how it moves ahead of the competition.
Explore Kia SUVs at Wilson Kia
Find out whether there are any Kia trucks available, and which Kia models offer all-wheel drive, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us online. You can also visit us today at our Flowood Kia dealership to explore all of our Kia SUVs.
More From Wilson Kia
When shopping for a fuel-efficient compact crossover in Flowood, the 2021 Kia Soul mpg specs are bound to impress. Not only will the Soul help you save with a starting MSRP of $17,490, but you’ll make fewer trips to the pump in Ridgeland thanks to gas mileage that goes the distance. Learn more about the…
The 2020 Kia Telluride reviews all tell the same story about a stylish SUV that’s packed with the safety, technology, and comfort features your family wants for Flowood adventures. Well-equipped at an affordable price point, the Telluride has made a name for itself by giving you and yours more of what you want in a…
When you’re looking for the perfect three-row SUV to take on your Brandon drives, there’s no doubt you’ve been considering the Kia Telluride. But do you know if the 2020 Kia Telluride interior has everything you and your family needs? Offering best-in-class passenger volume and cutting-edge tech, you’re sure to make the most out of…