What’s Covered in the Kia Soul Warranty?
The 2020 Kia Soul continues the award-winning legacy of this popular compact car in Flowood. Many ask about the Kia Soul Warranty and other aspects of the Kia Warranty, so Wilson Kia has compiled the pertinent details below.
Coverage in the Kia Soul Warranty: The Kia Basic Warranty
If you’re buying a Kia Soul to upgrade your Jackson commute, your vehicle will come with the Kia Warranty.
- The Kia Basic Warranty on your new Kia Soul will cover you for 60 months/60,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- This is a Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty, meaning that every part of your vehicle between the front and back bumpers is covered in case something happens and you can take it in with now charge.
- However, this Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty does not cover wear or routine maintenance. The Kia Warranty is nevertheless very helpful in a jam in, and many Brandon drivers choose to extended it with a Kia Powertrain Warranty
Coverage in the Kia Soul Warranty: The Kia Powertrain Warranty
The Kia Powerterain Warranty does what it says, covering vital parts of your vehicle’s powertrain. .
- The Kia Powertrain Warranty starts when the Kia Basic Warranty expires and extends up to 120 months / 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- This covers many aspects of the engine, like the seals and gaskets to the turbocharger. The Kia Powertrain warranty also covers transmission components, differential components, and more.
- This also does not include wear and maintenance, so it’s important to keep up your maintenance with a service center, where you can easily find specials in Ridgeland.
Is the Kia Warranty Transferable?
So, is the Kia Warranty transferable? The answer is generally, yes, you can sell or trade-in you Kia Soul and transfer your warranty. The only Kia Warranty this doesn’t apply to is the 120-month/ 100,000 mile Powertrain Warranty.
Care for You Kia Soul with Wilson Kia
Whether you’re exploring the possibilities of a new Kia Soul or finding out how to transfer your warranty, Wilson Kia has all the bases covered. We’re proud to help drivers from Flowood feel covered and secure in their new Kia vehicle, with plenty of service tips and parts tips on our website so you can feel secure. Please contact us today with any questions about the Kia Soul Warranty and more!
Learn More With Wilson Kia
The 2020 Kia Soul continues the award-winning legacy of this popular compact car in Flowood. Many ask about the Kia Soul Warranty and other aspects of the Kia Warranty, so Wilson Kia has compiled the pertinent details below. Contact Us
Boasting sporty performance and intelligent innovation, the 2020 Kia Optima was already impressing Jackson drivers. Now, with the range of Kia Optima colors, drivers looking for their next new sedan will be able to personalize their car to show their personality. Learn more about the Kia colors with Wilson Kia below! Kia Optima InventoryFinance Center Kia…
The 2020 Kia Telluride has been generating a lot of buzz even before it hit the market. When you see all that it has to offer for Jackson drivers, it’s not hard to see why it has been getting attention from Brandon drivers and industry experts alike. The 2020 Kia Telluride is well-equipped with innovative…