What’s Covered in the Kia Soul Warranty?
The 2020 Kia Soul continues the award-winning legacy of this popular compact car in Flowood. Many ask about the Kia Soul Warranty and other aspects of the Kia Warranty, so Wilson Kia has compiled the pertinent details below.
Coverage in the Kia Soul Warranty: The Kia Basic Warranty
If you’re buying a Kia Soul to upgrade your Jackson commute, your vehicle will come with the Kia Warranty.
- The Kia Basic Warranty on your new Kia Soul will cover you for 60 months/60,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- This is a Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty, meaning that every part of your vehicle between the front and back bumpers is covered in case something happens and you can take it in with now charge.
- However, this Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty does not cover wear or routine maintenance. The Kia Warranty is nevertheless very helpful in a jam in, and many Brandon drivers choose to extended it with a Kia Powertrain Warranty
Coverage in the Kia Soul Warranty: The Kia Powertrain Warranty
The Kia Powerterain Warranty does what it says, covering vital parts of your vehicle’s powertrain. .
- The Kia Powertrain Warranty starts when the Kia Basic Warranty expires and extends up to 120 months / 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- This covers many aspects of the engine, like the seals and gaskets to the turbocharger. The Kia Powertrain warranty also covers transmission components, differential components, and more.
- This also does not include wear and maintenance, so it’s important to keep up your maintenance with a service center, where you can easily find specials in Ridgeland.
Is the Kia Warranty Transferable?
So, is the Kia Warranty transferable? The answer is generally, yes, you can sell or trade-in you Kia Soul and transfer your warranty. The only Kia Warranty this doesn’t apply to is the 120-month/ 100,000 mile Powertrain Warranty.
Care for You Kia Soul with Wilson Kia
Whether you’re exploring the possibilities of a new Kia Soul or finding out how to transfer your warranty, Wilson Kia has all the bases covered. We’re proud to help drivers from Flowood feel covered and secure in their new Kia vehicle, with plenty of service tips and parts tips on our website so you can feel secure. Please contact us today with any questions about the Kia Soul Warranty and more!
Learn More With Wilson Kia
When you’re looking for the perfect three-row SUV to take on your Brandon drives, there’s no doubt you’ve been considering the Kia Telluride. But do you know if the 2020 Kia Telluride interior has everything you and your family needs? Offering best-in-class passenger volume and cutting-edge tech, you’re sure to make the most out of…
Drivers from Jackson to Ridgeland know that the new Kia Soul offers the unique blend of comfort, convenience, and capability they’re looking for – all along with the styling that the Soul is renowned for. But which of the available 2020 Kia Soul configurations is right for you? Check out our selection of Kia Soul…
The 2020 Kia Soul continues the award-winning legacy of this popular compact car in Flowood. Many ask about the Kia Soul Warranty and other aspects of the Kia Warranty, so Wilson Kia has compiled the pertinent details below. Contact Us