What Kind of Kia Accessories Are Available?
Part of the fun of owning a car is being able to add some custom touches so that it reflects your personality and better suits your needs. The Kia accessory store at Wilson Kia is well stocked with genuine Kia parts and accessories for you to upgrade the vehicle’s interior or exterior appearance, or to add convenient features to make your Jackson area commute more enjoyable. Learn more about the accessories available for your Kia, then stop by our parts center in Flowood today!
What Accessories Do You Need?
There is a wide array of accessories available for your specific Kia vehicle. Here’s a brief look at just a few of the accessories available for each model:
- Kia Soul Accessories – Remote ignition, wireless charging pad, puddle light kit
- Kia Sorento Accessories – Auto dimming mirror, hood deflector, roof cargo box
- Kia Optima Accessories – Tablet holder kit, hood protector, all-weather floor mats
- Kia Niro Accessories – Roof bike attachment, cargo net, touch-up paint pens
- Kia Sportage Accessories – Windshield washer heater, rear bumper protector, roof kayak attachment
- Kia Forte Accessories – Cargo hook, cargo organizer, sport pedals
This is just a sneak peek at the many parts and accessories you’ll find in our extensive parts inventory. Visit our Kia dealership near Ridgeland and let us help you find the part or accessory you’re looking for.
Why Buy Genuine Kia Parts?
You may be tempted to buy aftermarket parts and accessories, but when you choose genuine OEM Kia parts you’ll enjoy a number of important advantages:
- These parts are made specifically for your Kia, so you can count on them to provide the fit and performance you expect.
- Genuine OEM Kia parts must meet high standards for quality that aftermarket parts do not. This means that they not only last longer, but they also save you money in the long run.
- When you shop for parts from an authorized Kia dealer, you’ll also find a variety of Kia lifestyle accessories such as carbon fiber key chains and seat covers.
- Our convenient online parts order form makes it easy and hassle-free to get the parts you want today.
Learn More at Wilson Kia
The knowledgeable parts team at Wilson Kia will be happy to help you find the parts and accessories you need, and if the item you want is not currently in stock, we’ll order it for you and have it delivered. Whether you’re looking for cargo solutions for your Kia Sorento SUV or a portable GPS system for your Kia Soul, you’ll find what you’re looking for in our Kia parts center near %%target_city_2% %. If needed, our certified service techs will be happy to help you install any parts, as well as take care of all your basic vehicle maintenance needs. For more information contact us online, or call our parts team directly at 601-258-7631.
More Kia Information
Many people recognize the benefits of all-wheel drive, and it’s hard to resist the unique personality of the 2020 Kia Soul! For this reason, many of our friends and neighbors have wondered, “Is the Kia Soul all-wheel drive?” Unfortunately, there is no Kia Soul AWD available for purchase this year–but that doesn’t mean you should…
Size Matters? – Which KIA SUV has the Most Cargo Space? Here’s the Size Breakdown. The 2019 Kia Sedona Obviously, a mini van is going to have the largest cargo space available. The Sedona can seat up to seven passengers leaving 33.9 cu-ft. of space behind the third row alone! Then, space can be expanded…
The 2019 Kia Sportage is offered in three different trim levels, each with its own list of features and performance capabilities. No matter which trim level you choose to upgrade your Brandon area commute, you’ll enjoy a roomy interior, a comfortable ride quality, and top safety ratings. Explore the available Sportage trim levels, then schedule…