What Kind of Kia Accessories Are Available?
Part of the fun of owning a car is being able to add some custom touches so that it reflects your personality and better suits your needs. The Kia accessory store at Wilson Kia is well stocked with genuine Kia parts and accessories for you to upgrade the vehicle’s interior or exterior appearance, or to add convenient features to make your Jackson area commute more enjoyable. Learn more about the accessories available for your Kia, then stop by our parts center in Flowood today!
What Accessories Do You Need?
There is a wide array of accessories available for your specific Kia vehicle. Here’s a brief look at just a few of the accessories available for each model:
- Kia Soul Accessories – Remote ignition, wireless charging pad, puddle light kit
- Kia Sorento Accessories – Auto dimming mirror, hood deflector, roof cargo box
- Kia Optima Accessories – Tablet holder kit, hood protector, all-weather floor mats
- Kia Niro Accessories – Roof bike attachment, cargo net, touch-up paint pens
- Kia Sportage Accessories – Windshield washer heater, rear bumper protector, roof kayak attachment
- Kia Forte Accessories – Cargo hook, cargo organizer, sport pedals
This is just a sneak peek at the many parts and accessories you’ll find in our extensive parts inventory. Visit our Kia dealership near Ridgeland and let us help you find the part or accessory you’re looking for.
Why Buy Genuine Kia Parts?
You may be tempted to buy aftermarket parts and accessories, but when you choose genuine OEM Kia parts you’ll enjoy a number of important advantages:
- These parts are made specifically for your Kia, so you can count on them to provide the fit and performance you expect.
- Genuine OEM Kia parts must meet high standards for quality that aftermarket parts do not. This means that they not only last longer, but they also save you money in the long run.
- When you shop for parts from an authorized Kia dealer, you’ll also find a variety of Kia lifestyle accessories such as carbon fiber key chains and seat covers.
- Our convenient online parts order form makes it easy and hassle-free to get the parts you want today.
Learn More at Wilson Kia
The knowledgeable parts team at Wilson Kia will be happy to help you find the parts and accessories you need, and if the item you want is not currently in stock, we’ll order it for you and have it delivered. Whether you’re looking for cargo solutions for your Kia Sorento SUV or a portable GPS system for your Kia Soul, you’ll find what you’re looking for in our Kia parts center near Brandon. If needed, our certified service techs will be happy to help you install any parts, as well as take care of all your basic vehicle maintenance needs. For more information contact us online, or call our parts team directly at 601-258-7631.
More Kia Information
No matter your personality, there is sure to be a 2020 Kia Sorento color option that is perfect for you. It is easy to find a Sorento interior and exterior hue that fits your unique style. Learn more about the Kia Sorento colors with Wilson Kia. You can also stop by the dealership near Jackson. Sorento…
When you purchase a new Kia Telluride from Wilson Kia, you want it to remain in pristine condition on the Jackson roads as long as possible. That is why it is important to keep up with Kia maintenance. To help drivers in the Brandon area, we have included a Kia Telluride Maintenance schedule below so you…
When you choose the Kia Stinger, you know you are getting a vehicle that can take your Jackson commute to the next level. To help protect your investment for many years to come, you will need to keep up with regular vehicle maintenance. What is the Kia Stinger maintenance schedule? Wilson Kia has the details on…